Monday, June 12, 2006

Google Puzzle #3

First off, I got my official notification that Eurostar wouldn't be sending me to Europe this summer, too bad.

Now for the most recent installment of Google Puzzles:

June 9th, 2006: The Google US Puzzle Championship is Saturday, June 16th. It's used to select the US Puzzle Team, but puzzle-lovers of all sorts should find something interesting in the puzzles. Here's a puzzle based on Erich Friedman's "Distance," from the 2003 Google U.S. Puzzle Championship. Label 14 of the circles below with different numbers from 1 to 14, such that the distance between 1 and 2 is less than the distance between 2 and 3, and so on. Four circles should remain empty. Let's have a big "G" (for Google):


Here is my answer. I don't know if it is unique.

3 Comments:

Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Meg,
Check your email!! I wanted to know if you made it to check out the new site www.steeplemedia.com and www.nbctreasurehunters.com? Let me know, I'm keeping an eye on your blog.

GF

7:49 AM  
Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Meg,
I need you to create a user at www.steeplemedia.com (Email me your username once you have done that so I can give you blog Administrator privelages.)

After I do that then you can edit and create posts just like you can on blogger.

1:31 PM  
Blogger G00GLEFACT said...

Meg,
I changed your permissions so that you are a GF blog administrator. When you login to www.steeplemedia.com you will be able to edit the blog. To edit, go to the GF blog and on the right side panel you will see "new entry".

Just click that and you should feel comfortable completing the rest. Copy / Paste and it's done. If you need any help just email me otherwise I look forward to seeing the MSN Consp. Game posts and any future content you would like to add.

By the way, if you want your own blog, that is ok too just let me know.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home