Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MSN Conspiracy Game: 8

Why an ear? Big Ear Observatory

Why wow? wow signal [A sign of extraterrestrial life was thought to be heard at the radio observatory. A lead scientist saw a strange pattern, circled it, and wrote "wow!"]

Looking for another clue, try the black light! Go to the desk, turn off the lamp, turn on the light ... and read in a strange alphanumeric script:

Who saw him die? "I" said the fly, "with my little eye, I saw him die."

Put away the light, turn on the lamp... and Anne asks what in the rhyme would hint at a constellation? bow and arrow [The poem begins, "Who killed Cock Robin?" "I," said the sparrow, "with my bow and arrow, I killed Cock Robin."]

Sagittarius, the archer, is shown in the upper left corner. Click to get your symbol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home